- Targets C and C++ improved to avoid memory leaking and handle malloc/realloc
calls more securely.
- All targets now supporting the
can be set as current
act(action) to stop parsing.
- Started a grammar and templates test suite for better continous integration.
- Compiled and linked against libphorward 0.23.
- Removed outdated syntax-tree feature from C target.
In general, we would like to focus further development of all parser-related developments entirely into the UniCC project now. So the parser-related parts of the Phorward library will be moved and continued into UniCC soon. We plan to add support for GLR parsing and more target languages, but keep UniCC in a state to be useable for production parser development at all the time. We're still searching for help, if you're interested, contact us!